Sunday, March 30, 2008

Introducing Matthew Ammon Weech


Born March 12, 2008 12:33 pm 8lbs. 9oz 19 1/2 inches. All went well with delivery. Matthew fits our family mold. He has red hair (for now) like my daughter did and looks a lot like my son Adam. He's a sweet baby with a fiery temper. Do not, I repeat, do not leave him with a stinky diaper for even a second. He also lets you know if he's hungry and that you better feed him now. Hmmm, I wonder where he got his fiesty temper from? But, we are very happy to have him here in our home. We thought there might be some jealousy like in the past, but so far there is not. All the kids love him a lot.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I am so excited! I have been checking to see if you posted any pictures yet. He is beautiful.

Dena said...

Yeah! A picture! He looks adorable. And your "matching" abilities are right there at the top. In fact, this is the first year we have NOT matched! That's teenagers for you! :(

Stephanie said...

He does look a lot like Adam. I'm so glad everything went well. Can't wait to meet him! Sometime soon, hopefully.