Monday, March 16, 2009

Grand Opening of Project Create a home

Hello! I just wanted to tell you about the Grand Opening of Project Create a home. Another blog that I'm a contributing writer for. The creator of it Meme better known as Screaming Meme has come up with a great idea to go along with the Grand Opening. She decided it would be great to offer some lucky reader a life makeover. A lot of the ladies are offering some fun stuff to go along with winning the life makeover. Even though I'm no expert I decided that since I love to study exercising techniques and love to exercise that I would offer my semi-expertise on exercising, one of those exercising bands with the handles (along with the explanation of several different exercises to do with it) and a fun CD of exercising songs. So go on over to the project and post your name and your story of why you should win the life makeover. (I'm so in love with the felt food that one contributor made for the give-away. If only I had another little girl....or maybe if I was still a little girl:) It looks like it would be so much fun to play with.

No comments: