Friday, June 19, 2009

Matthew 14 months


I haven't posted in such a long time about Matthew. He finally started to walk when he was about 14 months. Now he's 15 months and its more like a run (all my kids go from a walk to a run. Of course its to get away from me as fast as they can and laugh while they are doing it).
I love this age. He's such a sweet little boy and feisty at the same time. Hates to have to sit still and get clothes on or his diaper changed. Screams like a Pterodactyl when he he's hungry or someones teasing him. I'm going to have to get him on tape doing this. He also loves to sing. My kids have taught him how to sing the Indiana Jones song. Da ta da ta da ta da. Everytime someone starts to sing this song he'll start up. Its really cute. I'll have to get him on tape doing this also. I just love this boy so much. I love his hugs and high fives. The other day I said to him "Give mommy some kisses and he planted one right on my lips. Even though I said it I really didnt expect one.
He's all boy loves playing with balls and pushing a cars around the house.

Matthew loves stuffed animals especially this bear and will spend ten plus min. hugging and kissing it.

4 comments:

Shaygirl-shay said...

Matthew your so cute Love your sister

The Johnsen7 said...

He is such a cute kid! I love having him over for co-op! What a cutie! It is a fun -and sometimes frustrating age, but so worth it! It changes so fast!

Jackie said...

I had so much to tell you when you were her because I havn't seen you in a while and we havn't talk in FOREVER! ( darn job )! Anyways i miss talking and hanging out with you and doing crafty stuff. maybe when the kids go back to school and you aren't busy keeping them busy :) we can do stuff more!

Donelle said...

Hey girl! you've got to update your blog:)