Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Pictures

My friend has been taking a lot of photoshop classes and photography classes. So she sent an email out that she would be willing to take kids pictures in the ward for a much smaller fee than the school was offering. So me being cheap took her up on the offer. The pictures turned out pretty good. Especially when I offer the kids blizzards. Whenever Matt would want to quit taking pictures all of us would just say blizzard and then he would be sure to smile at the camera. I didn't get Derek's picture done this way, because he had already gotten his picture done at school. So here are the pictures of the 3 youngest. I kind of wished I would have paid for Derek to get his picture done this way too.

Here's Matt:


This is Matt's smile he would do everytime he was reminded of eating a Blizzard.




Here's Adam:






Here's Shay:




4 comments:

Dena said...

Wow....when did your kids get so big? Shay is beautiful and the boys are adorable. Great pictures!!

ronniew said...

Great looking grandkids. Look a lot like their grandfather. Hmm must be were they get their good looks from

Yvette said...

They definetly get the all of their looks from their grandfather:)

Lacey said...

Your kids are so big!!! look how cute they are! Can't wait to see you guys!