Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No, baby yet!

I was hoping not to be pregnant right now, but I am. Part of me says how much longer can I handle this and the other part says I've got projects to do. So maybe that's why the baby is taking his sweet time to let me get my projects done.
My feet and legs have swelled up so much that you cant tell me feet from the rest of my leg. They look like logs.
For the last three weeks I've only progressed to 3 centimeters. Had my membranes stripped twice. The baby is still head down and ready to come. If he doesn't come by next Wed. then the doctor will induce me by the weekend of the 14th and 15th. I sure hope its' sooner than this. Oh, to sleep again would be nice.

7 comments:

Jana said...

I was wondering how you were. I made Sundee pot roast and she had their kid 3 days later. Did you want to come for dinner? You could swim in our pool, maybe shock him out. Just as long as the actual birth isn't in the pool. We don't have pool boys anymore, and I don't know that I want to clean that up. Hope he comes soon! Let us know if you need anything

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry. I know that can be so frustrating. Although you are uncomfortable he must be so comfortable he wants to stay. If we lived there we would take your kids so you could spend an evening alone or bring you dinner or something. If only we lived there, huh. I hope he comes soon and everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of that cute baby!

Gretchen Edwards said...

your almost there! The end stinks but somedays I wish I could put her back in!!

AMBER said...

I have never heard anyone call their legs logs:D you're crackin me up. Too funny. I'm sure he will be here soon!! GOOD LUCK!

Christan Strong said...

Yvette,
I love your blog!! It's so fun to be able to catch up with you guys! It makes me feel not so far away! I can't wait to see that new baby! Good Luck! Before you know it he will be here and than he'll be the reason you won't be getting any sleep at nite! Love Ya!

amy said...

aw man! i sure hope the little guy gets here SOON!! good luck @ this exciting time. :)

Jana said...

I got over curious, and decided to wander around to some of your other blogger friends. I have found out that congratulations are in order! Hope you and your big boy are doing well! And that you no longer suffer of log legs! Can't wait for the pictures! Congrats!!