Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 months old

Matthew turned 2 months old on May 12th. His last doctor visit had him weighing 11 lbs. 8 oz. 22 inches and 49 inches for the size of his head.

Some of the things he can do:
He likes to lift his head up and look around. Very curious. I've had several people tell me that I'm in for it when he gets older.
(They dont know that older brother trained me well)

Likes tummy time



Loves to eat of course!
Just started smiling recently.


Likes to be held a lot. He's also a little cuddler. Crys until you hold him and sometimes while your holding him. Good thing I think he's cute though.






I just figured out that what I am eating might be making him sick. Most days he looks like this. Poor thing. Here he is with a tummy ache. This month has been dedicated to figure out why he so unhappy all of the time.









I've never had to worry about what I ate with the other kids. I think chocolate is the worst offender. So I wont be eating it for awhile. Can you hear me crying also?
Sorry about the blurriness of this one, but I couldnt resist putting this picture up.
I guess he's trying real hard to hear no evil.












2 comments:

Jana said...

He is looking so cute! How are you doing? Getting any sleep? As far as seeing who is on my site, at the bottom of my blog there is a site meter. You can sign up for a free thing that tells you when people visit. It doesn't tell exactly who is there, but general location and where they entered the blog. It also tells how long they stayed and how many pages they viewed. When I make my blog private, I can invite who I want to see it. I just need your e-mail address to send you an invitation. Then as long as your signed into your blog, you can see mine just fine. Well, time to put my boys to bed.

The Mrs. said...

Aw, he's adorable! I can't wait to babysit!