Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged! by my good friend Carri

4 things I like about my husband

He has a good sense of humor

He's a hard worker

Self motivated

Love his jokes

4 movies I can watch more than once

Grease

Better off Dead

Pretty in Pink

Pride and prejudice

4 tv shows I watch

Medium

So you think you can dance

Jon and Kate plus 8

Dancing with the Stars

4 places I've been

Cabo San Lucas

Bahamas

Florida

Hawaii

4 places I've been today

Picked up children from play dates

Gym

Store

Babysat niece and nephew

Not to exciting of a day

4 people who email me regularly

My Dad

Monica

Jackie

Christan

4 favorite foods

Anything Italian

Anything Mexican

Chocolate of course

Cheese

4 places I would like to visit

Tahiti

Australia

Fiji

New Zealand

4 things I'm looking forward to Next year

Having business paid off

Going on a trip with Mark

????? My lifes good I can't especially think of anything special at the moment

I tag anyone that would like to do this..

2 comments:

Carri said...

Thanks for doing this, Yvette! It's fun to see everyone's answers. I'll go with you to New Zealand!

amy said...

it's fun reading your answers.
i am so with you on the food part. yummmmm to each one.