
We bought a box of peaches from a fundraiser, so I thought I would try making some freezer jam. I tried to make it with a lady in my ward, but I have never done it by myself before.
All that work and I forgot one of the ingredients. Argh!! The lemon juice. So my family will have to eat it anyway. Just like the rest of my experiments. For once in my life I would like to know what its like to be Martha (Stewart that is)






4 comments:
Isn't that just the way it goes? Maybe it will be extra sweet without the lemon juice!
That's a bummer! Ive never canned them either so I'm right there with you! Peaches sound so good right now!
Sounds yummy. I bet it still tastes good without the lemon juice. I've never canned anything before and really want to learn how.
That looks relly good dose it!
Post a Comment