Friday, December 5, 2008
Shay's Birthday
Shay got to have a big party for her birthday (In our house a big party is when you get to invite friends). I took her and about eight friends to see the new High School Musical Movie. It was pretty fun! One of the little girls had seen the movie before so she convinced us to stay to see all the credits at the end of this film. When we were pretty much the only ones in the movie theatre Shay and her friends went down and danced to the songs at the end of the movie in front of the movie screen. I wanted to add pictures to this post, but can't because we are having computer memory problems. The computer freezes or completely closes every time I try to post a picture. Frustrating! That's why I havent posted in awhile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment