Friday, December 5, 2008
Yay! Back to one set of diapers once again!
In the month of November, Adam finally became completely potty trained! Can you hear the cheers? I tried to make it a big celebration for him, so he would want to go. It worked better than I could have imagined. Now he either wants the family to come and watch him go potty or he brings his stuff to show everyone in the family. The comments that are made in the house are like "Oh or whoa, Wow, good job Adam be careful not to spill. Don't worry I spared y'all a picture. Just imagine him with a huge smile on his face. He's pretty proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Congrats! I love being diaper free! We missed you at Twilight! Did you ever get to see it? I am still trying to convince Kyle to let me go again! We are going to be with Kyle's folks for Christmas...so if you are around, maybe we will see you!
That is too funny. I'm glad you skipped the picture. Way to go Adam!
I am working on Brianna right now, and it's pure craziness! Looking forward to her being done...
Hurray Adam!! I am so happy for YOU!! Life just got a little easier :)
Hooray! Hooray! You are so blessed to just be doing one set of diapers. But don't forget, before you know it they're asking for the car keys and away they go. It happens so fast. Little ones. They are amazing aren't they? ENJOY!
Yeah Adam! You are the man!
Post a Comment