
Matthew's 1st birthday was back on March 12th. He had a small little party with my dad and my brother Wade's family. A lot of things have changed for him in the last few months.
Remember this picture:

He did this for the longest time. I seriously wondered if he was ok. Finally at about 8 or 9 months he learned to sit up on his own, crawl, and stand next to furniture. I think he learned late, because he always had someone in our family helping him with whatever he needed. He never had to sit up on his own. One of the bigger kids would always save him if he got stuck in an awkward position.
I love this kid though! I don't know if it's because he might be my last one or what? He's so sweet! I love his sweet little innocence. I love the way he claps his little hands and gets excited about something new he discovers.
I thought he might just be a super good baby. For a long time he just layed down and let me change his diaper and wouldn't crawl away. But, he proved he's a normal baby boy and as soon as I take that diaper off he crawls away laughing. Super cute now, not so much when he's two though. He's figuring out quickly how to get into cupboards and other things. Here's some more birthday pictures. We had to take them with Mark's cell ph. so sorry they're a little blurry.








1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe he is one already! It goes by so fast. He is such a cutie! It was fun to see the pictures of his birthday.
Post a Comment