


This is our reality with Adam lately. He seems to look like this alot during the day. In my frustration in trying to get him to stop I told him I would take his picture. He hasn't stopped yet. I know its a stage so I'm just hanging on. I was reminded of these pictures a minute ago when Matt and he were having a conversation. Maybe its just funny to me or you just have to be here. Just a moment ago Matt was innocently following Adam around repeating what Adam says. Adam - "Trooper come follow me". Matt- trooper? Adam - Matt IIIIII am not a trooper IIII aaam a Jedi UUUU are the trooper. This conversation has been repeated many times. Matt is simply just repeating what he hears, its making Adam crazy. Its cracking me up, though. Hmmm Maybe Adam has anger issues:)
Edit: I can't remember but I think the scratch on Adam's face is from Matt. That's probably why he's angry but believe me when I say he carries on way too long.






No comments:
Post a Comment