Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gila Valley Temple




In both these photos you can see everyone, but Adam. Little turkey cried the entire time we took pictures. He was fine after we were done.

Back in May we got to go through the Open House of the Gila Valley Temple. It was a great day! My entire family went through the temple together minus my brothers sweet wife Stephanie. She was in New York for a fun mother and daughter trip. My daughter wrote down on a school paper that it was THE BEST DAY EVER! The reason why was that we got to spend time with both sides of the family Mark and mine. We traveled with my family up to Pima. Met Mark's brother Brad, his wife Dena and there girls and went through the temple with them also. Then we met up with the rest of Mark's family. His sister Roxanne and family and his brother Daryl and family and his mother. His mother had made a reservation at a restaurant where we all ate. I think all 40? of us. Then we spent time with Mark's family. My family went back to Globe, AZ to spend some time with Monica's mom and dad. Then our family ended up going back to Globe later that evening for a yummy fish feast that Monica's mother and dad set up. The kids got to ride around on 4 wheelers and other things. The reason why it was the best day ever, because theres nothing like spending time with your family.


My brother Seth his wife Monica and Family.
On my last post I felt like I should have made another one that was titled the rest of the family. Seth showed up on the scene in 1978. I was so glad he did. I remember wanting a sibling so bad. I was so thankful he was my brother and still am. He's very talented! He hides his talents for most people. He can write poems and reads almost every book he gets his hands on. He's also very funny and loves playing jokes on people.



My Brother Brett and his boys minus his wife Stephanie. He and his family live in Utah right now. He's the smart one in the family or the one that used his smarts to do well in school. He's very funny also and always makes me laugh! He's one of my good friends.



Wade my youngest brother and family. He's a smart one too. He can fix and figure out anything mechanical. He's never gone to school, but just knows how to do these things. He's sensitive, kind and sweet, but doesn't let to many people see that part of him.

I should say my sister in laws are just as smart and talented. Can you tell I love my family.

No comments: