Finally Matt got fed up and yelled quite loudly with tons of fervor and conviction. I AM A CHILD OF GOD!. **Edit: The older kids and I thought this was hilarious! Because more than fervor and conviction, anger was involved. Needless to say Adam backed off and didn't bother him the rest of the ride home.

On Friday Matt kept climbing on the counter and walking around. Since I didn't want to spend the night at the emergency room I kept pulling him off and scolding him. Next thing I know he's on the counter once again. This happened at least five times. By the fifth time I was getting a little frustrated and upset. Matt must have sensed this or something because he thought this was the time to innocently sing "I am a Child of God! He doesn't know the whole song yet just the I am a Child of God part. And yes I forgot I was mad! all I could think was yes you are Matt yes you are.






2 comments:
I love moments like that with children. My three year old nanny kid can say the cutest things that just make me laugh....so glad God has blessed this world with children.
Way to go Matt for sticking up for yourself with your brother. :) One day you two will be the best of buddies.....and this story will be told for years to come. :)
that is the perfect response. i'll have to pass that one on to my kids! love it.
Post a Comment