
Today Oct. 19th is Shay's 10th birthday. Holy Cow I can't believe she's 10 already. She is a sweetheart and all I ever wanted in a daughter. While she's not perfect (she takes after her mother) She basically loves people and cares about their feelings. I love this about her! This is her favorite song right now and the funny thing is that this song always reminded me of her anyway.






1 comment:
I have to admit that the other day i looked at Shay and noticed how big and mature she is becoming. It is amazing how fast they grow up! Shay is such a sweet girl and I am thankful she is such a good friend to Kaylee! Kaylee just adores shay and loves to be around her. I am glad kaylee has such a good young lady to look up too. Happy Birthday Shay! p.s. Yvette, yes Shay has alot of your trates and that is not a bad thing at all :)
Post a Comment