BEFORE:
AFTER:

I'm still unsure about the color apple green. Even though its the color I really love right now. You can see from the picture that I went a little to crazy with the stain trying to make it look old. The stain dried real quickly, but that can be fixed as soon as I remember to buy one of those magic erasures. It's actually perfect for our family. You see it provides a place for the little boys to stand, crawl under and sit on the bottom. My older son and daughter were pleased because it was the perfect place to hold food while your watching tv. My husband was excited there was now a place to put the laptop. So yes I aim to please.
It was a great mothers day. My dad came over and made his homemade waffles for dinner topped with ice cream. They were delicious.






No comments:
Post a Comment