Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Music!

The hubby has been hijacking the blog lately and added all this new music! So enjoy! And who knew, he's been teasing me about this blogging thing forever and now I've got him hooked as an official blog lurker.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the new blog background..I was having a hard time reading your entries with the old background! Cute pic of Matthew too! We took Addysen in for her 3 month picture..I'll have to tell you all about it!

Vincent Family said...

I love our your page looks!! I just changed mine - lost everything - and now finished added everything back!! Yours looks great! I love the new picture. Have we been gone that long - he is so big! Miss you guys!!

Vincent Family said...

wow can't believe I messed up on my comment. Ahhh!! Sorry - baby crying!!

Stephanie said...

You've really changed it up since I last looked at your blog. Way to get Mark involved. Brett makes fun of met too. I just saw that the whole family has blogs now. How fun! Oh, and I thought it was funny that I "lurk" at many of the same blogs you do. :)

Jackie said...

I tagged you on my blog :) if you go to it it will give you instructions what to do, if you wann even do it :)