Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tag!!

Tag:
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing ten years ago - I was working at Mesa Verde Real Estate as a receptionist/secretary. I was large pregnant with Derek - I gained 60 lbs on this pregnancy (I know, bad) Derek wasn't born until October, so I had probably gained 30 lbs at this pt. The same amount of weight that you are supposed to gain during your whole pregnancy.

2. What was on my to-do list today? Getting everyone ready and on time to church this morning. Get Matthew and Adam to stop crying. I think they both have earaches. (Oops, probably shouldn't have taken them to church today) Taking a nap (love Sundays) and fixing dinner.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire - Pay off debt, redo kitchen and flooring in my house. Go back to Hawaii and see other islands. Go on a cruise to see Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, New Zealand and Australia. Share with my family

4. 3 bad habits - Watching TV for long periods of time, making sweets, like brownies and eating most of them, spending hours on the computer instead of cleaning the house.

5. Places I have lived - Seattle, Washington for a short time, Arizona

6. Jobs I've had - Worked at my dads video store, Dairy Queen, Computer Center in College, the Cafe in College, at several day care centers, Map Mobile - a paging service, Mesa Verde Real Estate

7. A few things people don't know about me - It terrifies me to meet new people and have to think what I'm going to say to them. Not so good at small talk. Sometimes I get nervous at Relief Society functions, because I'm nervous about what I'm going to say next. I would rather speak in public. Because at least I can prepare ahead of time what I'm going to say. This has gotten easier with age and forcing myself just to do it.
I love to turn on music and sing and dance.

Tagging:
Sarah
Savannah
Jenny

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you did the tag. I think it is a fun way to learn things about you I probably wouldn't have known otherwise.

Carri said...

Yvette-
I found your blog from Olivia's friend Kaylee mom, Kara. Does that make sense? It's a small world isn't it? I love that you like to make brownies and eat them all, so do I. I also like to be on the computer instead of cleaning the house. I think we have a lot in common!