Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birth Announcements


My other Sister-in Law Stephanie started an announcement business. These are the cute announcements that she put together for Matthew. Here is the address http://www.somethingsimpledesigns.blogspot.com/ . I'm thinking Christmas cards anyone?
P.S. Neither one of them asked me to put this on my blog. I'm just really lucky to have really talented Sister in laws on both sides of my family.

5 comments:

amy said...

what a great announcement. mathew is such a cutie, i tell ya.
love the cute stuff in your house too.
i agree, you do have talented s-i-l's!
i hope everyone's first day @ school was great! how was mommy's day?

Heidi said...

Yvette-I love your blog! You are a good writer! It's fun to get to know you this way! What a cute baby you have, and i love the crafts you posted. Love Heidi

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Yvette. You are so nice to share about my birth announcement blog. Thanks again for asking me to make Matthew's announcements.

Stephanie said...

Oh, I just realized the web address is wrong. It's somethingsimpledesigns.blogspot.com. Thanks, again!

Yvette said...

Sorry, I fixed it. Now it goes to the cute pic of Cooper