Friday, August 22, 2008

Monica's Necklaces


Here I am again, promoting my talented sister-in-laws business'. These are necklaces that my sister-in-law Monica and her mother make. Pretty heh! She gave me a necklace like this one for my birthday with a bracelet. I love it! Mine is grey flower with grey and blue beads. Looks great with grey and blue t-shirts and jeans. She's willing to do any color you would like. Anyway, here is the website http://www.1mothers1daughterslove.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like we aren't going again. No money for gas! It really stinks, because I love being up there with everybody. Have fun for us, and take lots of good pictures. I am jealous of you organizing! I haven't been in the mood to do my own stuff lately. Did you get that storm this morning? It was beautiful!

Bekki said...

YEAH! I'm glad you like the books! I'm horrible when I get started into a good book. I get nothing accomplished and I stay up half the night. I have discovered something very useful though- Audible.com- I have a number of book on my ipod and I listen to them while I get stuff done. I have the 1st 3 Stephenie Meyer books and I enjoy them enough I have listened to them a few times. Let me know when you need book 2.