Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Sister-in-laws Unique Creations

My sister-in-law Jackie just started a new craft blog, where she can post fun ideas, sell furniture, or she can help you with decorating ideas. The address is http://www.myuniquecreations.blogspot.com/ . Here are some of the things that she's made for my house.


I love this flower arrangement she made for me. I picked out the flowers, but she put it together. It seriously is my most favorite thing in my house right now.






These are some stars she redid and added the drawer pulls.
So Cute!
They used to be in my old house in the 90's. They used to be red,white, and blue and I almost gave them away. So glad I didn't,because I think they look really cute in my guest room.





Isn't this cute! This makes me happy every time I pass it. I thought this was a great idea. This is made out of cardboard.








Jackie made this for me for Mothers Day. It is another one of my favorites in my house. Love the scrapbook paper she chose.


I'm just realizing that pretty much some of my most favorite things that decorate my house, Jackie has made. Jackie also helped me pick out the yellow color that we painted my walls. It's probably hard to see, but I love it also.

She's also one of those talented people that can find something at the Thrift store and has a vision on how she can fix it or change it. Anyhow, please check out her blog. She's working really hard right now, going to school to become an Interior Designer.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yvette, You are to sweet for words! Thank you so very much for putting these things on your blog for me, it makes me happy to see that you love that stuff i help you make and make for you. Sometimes I wonder if it is to much when I keep giving stuff I make as presentsto family and friends etc. but it is what I love and that's the best way I show I love someone is by using my hands and making them things. Thanks again! Talk to ya later

Lacey said...

Those are some really cute things! How fun!