Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Decorations






















I had planned to post these earlier in the month, but once again procrastination. They are nothing real special. I just really love Halloween and love working on things to decorate for it all month. Some of the things I've made and some I've just been collecting over the years.

















I have my kids help me set up the web for the spider. I hope this will be a good memory for when they get older. They seem to really like it now and look foward to getting all of the decorations out.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute decorations. I love the pumpkin on your coffee table. I've always wanted one of those.

Lovely Lady said...

Wow, that spider is huge! I love it! You do such a beautiful job decorating. I bet the kids were all jazzed up for trick-or-treating.
- Katie

Sister Sawyer said...

Your house is always so cute. How do you do it with all those cute little ones running around?