Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Blog

Are you addicted to blogging as much as I am? Right now I'm so addicted to blogging and then I got started on facebook. Now thats a whole new addiction right there. Checking on old friends and pictures of their families and then searching to see if they have a blog and then checking that out also. I once spent a 1/2 day doing this. Shameful! I had to put the kibosh (sp?) on checking out new emails and blogs. Now I only let myself check them out morning and night not all through the day. Anyway, if you're as addicted as I am you will have to check out this new blog. Even if you're not as addicted as I am check out this new blog anyway. It's called www.projectcreateahome.blogspot.com. I was asked to contribute to it. It's a really cool blog. And no, I'm not saying that just because I was asked to be a contributor. It really is a cool blog. Lots of tips on decorating, new ideas, and how to live a better life in general.
Also, the gal (her name is Meme) that started the blog has a really cool decorating blog that you have to check out too www.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com . I've looked at her blog for awhile and love all her tips. Wow, there are a lot of talented people out there.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

yvette, i think the stuff you picked out for mark's offive lookg great! I just LOVE hobby lobby don't you :) Were would we be without all that cut stuff?!