Playing catch up. Last year around the last week of April seemed to be one of the busiest I had ever had up to that point. So I never got these pictures documented and wanted too. This is Shay and I at the ward Mother and Daughter activity. You were supposed to dress in the style that was popular when you were the age of your daughter. Madonna was starting to be popular then. So I had Shay and I dress up with leggings,big long necklaces, rubber bracelets, and big scarfs tied with bows on our heads. Shay was mortified when I started teasing and curling her hair, because of course its popular to wear it straight these days. I told her the bigger your hair was in the 80's the more beautiful it was considered. I think she kinda believed me. This is us before the event.



The event was fun. They had us play a bunch of fun games that we would have played when we were that age. Like: red rover, chinese jump rope, and hopscotch.
They also had a fun set up with a old fashioned phone that you could get your picture taken together.

Photo by: Amy Miles
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time!!
Post a Comment