Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2 with very sharp knives.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are at it again.


Yesterday when I was talking to 2 ladies in my living room. Matt and Hunter were in the dining room with these. It was awesome!



Matt and Hunter were fake slashing each other with these. The ladies that I was talking to both gasped and said Wow those are real! It was only a few seconds before the real slashing began. The boys both asked me what the knives were used for. Since I realized they didn't understand, I tried to remain calm and told them they were for cutting food only. One of the ladies has 7 children and the other one has 9. They weren't judging me or anything, but they said we've never had a kid do that before. I just figured they aren't as lucky as me:)and got myself a lot of chocolate.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yikes! That is scary. One of Brett's friends told him about a time he found his two kids sword fighting with knives they found on the counter. Ever since then we've been super paranoid about where we keep them (on top of the fridge) and where they are after being used, because I could totally see our boys doing something just like that!

Brett said...

To clarify, I was in the house and we were hanging out when his son and daughter decided it was "pirate time". They actually drew blood, so...at least you caught it before it became a horrible story.

Jackie said...

Hunter NEVER does that stuff at home,I guess that is why when they are somewhere else they ALWAYS try to get away with everything they possibly can!!! Well all i can say is Hunter will be in school next year and no knives there.