I feel jealous of the people that have beautiful pictures on their blog. A lot of my friends took a family picture on this site also and had the picture blown up. Its is now displayed beautifully in their living room.
We took about 16 pictures and none of them turned out very well. Just know that I think my younger sons were longingly looking at the ground in hopes to throw just one more dirt clot. I, like I usually do spoiled the fun once again, when I told them we were just there to get a picture. So that's why they have such great facial expressions. Never realized until today that so do the older ones. So here they are: several pictures of either blurry nothingness, people making crazy faces, or people staring at dirt clots on the ground. UGH!
Derek with taco tongue and Shay with a great expression herself

Shay's doing some crazy expressions herself in the last 3 pictures
Oops. Wait a minute who are those people way out there?






No comments:
Post a Comment