Sunday, February 17, 2008

We now have the Wii!

I just had to blog about this, because I'm so proud of Derek. He earned half of the money for this Wii. I told him that if he earned half of the money we would pay for the other half. Of course, I thought we were safe. I didnt think he was that serious about getting one. A few months ago, he painted all of our citrus trees, and picked as many grapefruit and tangerines as he could. Saved birthday and Christmas money. He's never saved $2 before so this one was big.

7 comments:

amy said...

good for derek! that's great. thanks for including me! glad to see you have a blog. :)

Stephanie said...

That is impressive Derek was able to save up for it. He is a good kid. I'm sure your whole family has been enjoying the Wii. I've heard they are lots of fun.

AMBER said...

That's Great! I'm sure you will all be having lot's of fun with it!

Brett said...

Wow, at his age I thought saving ten bucks so Dad would buy me a new bike was good! Just don't throw a controller through the TV, the lanyards help.

Jana said...

Our boys got one for Christmas from Santa. It is so much fun for everyone! Not to mention a workout! Have you done the fitness challenge on Wii sports? I got down to 36 once, but Kyle is 20. Kyle is also a pro at bowling and tennis. The boys love to make the Mii's. There is one for nearly everyone in our extended family. It's great! Enjoy!

Dena said...

Not at all about the WII....which I think is AWESOME...but I found a website that has FREE blogger templates!!!
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

Enjoy!
Dena

Jana said...

Incase you didn't hear. Kyle's sister Sundee had her baby this week! A little boy! He was three weeks early. Hope you are doing well!