Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The Gym
Yeah! I've been able to go to the gym for the last two days. Sanity can now prevail in the Weech household once more. Between tax season and the new baby I didnt know if I was going to survive. Now if only I could get my mind and my body to work together. Meaning I wish I could be like that cute Ali that won The Biggest Loser! My mind says I want to work hard, eat well and run a marathon, or exercise myself into having a nice body. But it also says, "Hey, what about soda, candy, lasagna, cheesecake, and who could forget chocolate in all its varieties. I certainly can't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OH SISTA! I feel the same way! They make it look so easy, all that weight lost in like 3 months!
I can not stop my sugar intake!. I guess I like cookies more than getting in a bathing suit!
Good for you for going to the gym I took a week off like 2weeks ago and haven't made it back yet!
I try not to watch depressing shows like that. I mean really...eating well and exercising is overrated! Maybe not overrated, but really really hard. Especially with those warm chocolate chunk brownies sitting on my stove. I made them instead of going to the gym today. Going back is the hardest part. Man I would love to be thin and still have brownies. Darn biggest loser!
Post a Comment