Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged...

My favorite things around the house....

My favorite thing about my kitchen and family room(pretty much the same room) is the light colored yellow that my sister in law Jackie helped me pick out. I have good memories of all the projects she has helped me do.

My favorite thing about my living room is all of the stuff my mom either owned or gave to me. Dolls, pillows, wall hangings etc.

My favorite thing about my laundry room is the washing machine. I love that I'm able to wash my clothes at my own house.

My favorite thing about my bedroom is our king size bed. When we got married we had a full size. I'll tell you it was a little tricky to sleep on when y0ur pregnant.

My favorite thing about Adam and Matt's room is the Lightning McQueen posters that I was able to put in frames. Also the fact that Adam gets so excited about his room and his bed that also is decorated in the Cars theme

My favorite thing about Shays room is my old bed and the fact that it is now painted white and looks so Shabby Chic

My favorite thing about Derek's room is this huge metal star that I was able to get for $10.

I tag Amber, Amy, Dena, Savannah, and Jana. Only if you want too.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you have some new things in your home since I've been there. I would love to see how your family room looks in yellow. Cute, I'm sure!

The Mrs. said...

But we only have 3 rooms in our entire apartment!!! It's going to be a very boring post!

Jana said...

You must have read my mind. I was just thinking...I haven't been tagged in a while! Thank you! (by the way, I am not being sarcastic, I was ready to go looking for fun tags on other peoples blogs to start up)

Jana said...

Oh, and you have totally inspired me. I am now going to finish a couple of project that I have been meaning to finish. That way I can share pictures of my favorite things. I may not get the post up for a little while, but I will get it up! Thank you!

Dena said...

I must be the oldie in the bunch...exactly what is a "tag"?? Dumb question, I know :(