Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! I'm 3


Yeah today is Adam's 3rd Birthday. He's spending the day playing with his best friend his cousin Kaylee. They get to eat cupcakes and run through the sprinklers and play with balloons. Some special things about Adam at this age:

1. He loves Lightning McQueen (he calls him Nightning McQueen) and Thomas the tank Engine
2. Recently started playing with Lego Star Wars so he could hang out with his big brother.
3. He asked to go to bed recently to be with his friends. I said you mean your brother and sister. He said yes my friends.
4. He loves getting and giving hugs. He's always been a cuddler.
5. I was trying to teach him his full name. I would ask him what his name was and he would reply I Adam. With a look on his face like hey mom, don't you know me.
6. Has a fetish with hands. They are his security blanket.
7. Loves all the Pixar movies like every other 2 and 3 year old. He's not to happy when I tell him he can't watch them as many times as he wants during the day.
8. He asks if he can do things. He says things like, "Mom can I get the trains out." I'm not sure where he gets this from every other kid I know just pours out the toys when they want to play with them.
9. Appreciates the things I do for him at this point.
10. Has a sense of humor and gets things that are funny on the tv.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday, Adam! Nearly every morning I ask my three year old who he is, or call him a different name on purpose. He learned his full name pretty quick. It is so funny when they try to convince you that they are themselves and not Harry Potter!

Stephanie said...

What a cute kid! Happy birthday, Adam. Sounds like he is a sweet little guy. I hope you have fun celebrating his birthday.