So the trainer has been working out well. I've lost about 12 lbs. working on 15 for this week. Somebody asked me what special things trainers do. If they did special exercises. At the time I said. "Not really, its not much different than going to a gym yourself. But, I would like to change that answer though. I think for me the trainer makes me accountable. There is no way in heck that I would be doing 45 tricep pushups on my own. I hate them. Or jog on the treadmill 5 times a week. Yuck!
The fear of standing on the scale every week and there being no changes. That's what keeps me going. I'm really scared for what he would say. This is where the like/dislike relationship comes with having a trainer. Sometimes I really don't like the guy. I have shin splints forming and some days I have a hard time walking, but I'm still alive and kicking. Thankful to have a body that moves and of course I'm also happy with the results.
I've learned something about myself though during this process. I am really unhappy when I have to count calories. Life too short not to be able to have a chocolate chip cookie once in awhile or chips and salsa at a Mexican food restaurant. Or as of lately eating dinner. I make it for my family and then I usually cant eat it, because I've used up all of my calories for the day. Argh! So after this process is done I will continue to exercise, because I like it and its getting easier. I will definitely eat healthy for the most part. But for me food is all about enjoyment! So I plan to be back eating treats very soon. In moderation of course. So to be the size I was before I had kids would be nice, but I love food way to much :). So I'll settle for losing the baby weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Well don't stress about you look GOOD!! Don't be so hard on your self YOU JUST HAD A BABY.
Love ya Monica
Congrats on the twelve pounds. That's great! I know what you mean about enjoying food. I think you should be able to as long as you aren't eating that way all the time. Good luck with it all.
yvette, I love your blog! You are such a fun person, glad we're friends. Love, Heidi
I am with you on the whole food thing. I have never been one to count calories and if I ever tried I was so far off that it did me no good. That is why I work out. So I can eat dessert. Okay there are some other benefits, but the main reason is to stay in the pants I have. As of lately I have had to move towards more moderate eating along with exercise. Age.
Post a Comment