Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A New Love Affair

I told Mark I'm having a love affair with a new man right now.




This guy! Isnt he gorgeous!









My niece Jacque took this picture during the 4th of July. I stole this picture from my sister-in-law Dena's blog, because only in my dreams can I take beautiful pictures of my children.
Anyway, this guy is getting so fun. He loves to smile. Weird, but true. I don't even mind waking up in the middle of the night to feed him. I just love picking him up by those little chubby arms.

Here's a few things about him for 4 months.


Weight was 13.5lbs. (25%)





Height 24 3/4 (50%)



Head circumference 16 (25%)
Started eating food this month. Loves applesauce and pears. Still working on liking sweet potatoes and carrots.





Sleeps from 9pm to about 4am



Loves taking a bath, goes crazy kicking the water.
Grew out of colic this month. Smiles,laughs and giggles and kicks his legs as hard as he can whenever someone talks to him.


Here's some random pictures of him this month






















8 comments:

Jackie said...

He is so darn cute! I just want to hung him everytime I see him! And one this I love about mathew as well is his eyes are always so big and bright!

Jackie said...

oops! I ment to say "hug" him, not "hung" him :)

Stephanie said...

He is adorable. I can see why you are in love--he is so sweet. I'm so glad he is over the colic now. I'm sure that was hard. He is at such a fun age.

Lacey said...

He is so cute! I can't believe you already have him on baby food! We haven't even started rice cereal with Addysen!!

Jacque said...

That little boy is adorable! I think he is the first baby that Dee and I have fought over to hold. Maybe its because we're getting older...ah! I don't know :) But I am up for taking pictures of those cute kids of yours anytime. just let me know!

Love ya, Jacque

JennyandTyler said...

He is such an adorable baby! Tyler is seriously in love with that boy. He'll probably hold him the entire time we are at the cabin, and nobody else will get a chance. I am so excited to get to hang out with you guys at the cabin!! Only 1 more week!!!

Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekki said...

I don't think there is a better way to describe the love we have for our kids- I tell people I'm in love with them- I can't get enough of them. They are especially wonderful when they are little and adorable. Love the pictures!