Friday, February 15, 2008

Shay's Valentines Party


Shay always has fun at her class parties. She loves school. Mostly friends at school. She has about 13 girls in her class. I think they pretty much all like each other. The teacher constantly has to remind them that this is school, not a play date.
The party is always fun, because of all the things the parents donate. They also come in to help out. I think there were about 10 parents there including me if not more.
The kids got to decorate a sugar cookie with frosting and all kinds of candy. My friend Nicole put together some relay races that the kids loved. Last, but not least they got to open their valentines.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love celebrating holidays at school! I even loved class parties as a teacher. I can't believe there were 10 parents there. That is great that so many volunteered to help! Shay is so cute and growing up so fast.