Derek and Adam have been so sick this week. Mark and Derek didn't get to come to the family party. Derek had a fever from Fri-Sun. The boy barely moved from the couch for three days. Sunday afternoon I figured out (after talking to some people) that strep throat was being passed around in Derek's class. So Monday, I took Derek to the doctor. Sure enough he had strep.
What was super fun, is that we got to do the same scenario with Adam on Wed. Poor Adam though, he had strep along with an earache and partial bronchitis. No wonder the kid has been grumpy lately. He's a pretty good kid though, so I didn't realize how bad he was. Anyway, we are on the mend now. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm sorry everyone has been so sick. We can sympathize. I know that even in our little family we pass everything to each other. Seems to never go away! I'm glad they are getting better.
Post a Comment