Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some things about Adam


Since about January, Adam has started to realize that theres a baby coming.

One of the funny things he does is climb up on my lap and hold my hands. I guess, because I can't use them to do anything and he can have my full attention. He also talks to my hands (which is interesting) He says things like "Hands what are you doing". At first, it was a little frustrating. Now I just play along. Whenever he asks what my hands are doing. I say "My hands are loving you". I've also started singing the Beatles song "I want to hold your hand".

I know a little cheesy, but it works for Adam.

He also started potty training. It's a good thing right? I tried one day to take him to the potty every hr. He wasn't into it. So, I was just going to give up and try again later. Because, by kid three I know it's all about when they want to do it. But, then he decided he wanted to try every once in awhile. So, I'm trying to be casual about it. He goes when ever he wants some chocolate.

He is a sweet natured kid though. He's my cuddler. He's excited, because next year he gets to go to preschool with his cousin Kaylee. She's his best friend.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute post. I can't believe how big he looks in that picture, but I guess we haven't seen him in a while. Hopefully we will get to visit soon. That is so funny that he talks to your hands. Cute. I will have to get advice and instructions from you on potty training when that time comes. I am clueless! Good luck with that, though.

Jana said...

That is so cute! I just loved reading it so much, I read it again. You have to love those special little moments. Thanks for sharing!