Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Etiquette Question

I have an etiquette question for people that read my blog. Is it rude if you dont open a present that's somebody has brought you right in front of them?

3 comments:

Monica said...

I don't think it is rude but if you want to be nice just simply ask them, would you like me open this now or do you mind if I open it later. That is what I would do. Hope that helps you.
Monica

Jana said...

I agree. I ask if they would like me to open it when they give it to me. Then again, I usually open it when they are there, just in the hopes that there is chocolate inside. How are you doing? How does it feel to be Mommy to a new baby again? Can he play the Wii yet?

Gretchen Edwards said...

I open gifts later all the time- I never thought anyone would think it is rude. As a gift giver- i would rather them open my gift later. Maybe that is why.